Finally our Eurocup results are improving! It was not easy to find grip on the tracks in Putten (NL) but we found good settings and a full pull should have been no problem. But after passing 80 meters most of the tractors drifted off to the left side of the track. So we did, but while braking one tube connection broke off and I had to close the throttle for a short moment to keep the tractor between the lines. We stopped at 98,80meters which brought us to the 4th place. Again the engine was running perfect and we had no problems with the driveline. We will use the two weeks before the Eurocup final in Herning (DK) to rebuild the brake system and remove the lower cylinders of the engine. Too much oil is lost into the engine cylinders at the moment.