Since the Bettborn event, I spent a lot of time working on the new garage for our bus.( even not finished yet…) Another week passed away by preparing the tractor for the international racing show in Luxembourg. Then, some parts on the bus needed to be changed for the tech control, finally we passed without any objections. Lot of consideration was spent on the data logger printout of this season, and we noticed that the chassis worked not as expected. Of course some decisions were made to improve hard- and software of our tractor for 2009. Furthermore I spent lots of hours in searching engine spare parts and tools. Facilities in the workshop to handle heavy parts were improved too.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 01 September 2010 19:16)