After a long trip of 2700km, we are back home again.
Unfortunately, we got THE problem in Lidköping that we already expected to have in Füchtorf.
In order to have a reference with the new tractor, we decided to keep the same gear ratio than last year for Füchtorf, so that we can compare the data from our logger system.
After a good pull in Füchtorf, we decided to keep the old ratio for the pull in Lidköping. But the track in Sweden took much more power, so it wasn't possible for us to keep the engine RPM.
Additionally, our gear lever broke just before the pull, and one brake was not working, as it should be.
We finished on the 8th place with some 96,5m. At least, the new chassis worked well. Now we have to work hard to have the tractor again in top condition for the next weekend.
Last Updated (Sunday, 20 May 2012 16:10)